Valentines Day Tag
What is his name? Ammon Niels Landon MitchellHow old is he? 25
Who eats more? Ammon, but I can put up a good fight
Who said I love you first? Ammon. We were watching Hidalgo (what a romantic movie) with one of his friends and we were looking at each other and he mouthed, "I love you." Now is that romantic or what
How long have you been married? 3 year 4 months
Who sings better? Ammon. I could listen toAmmon play his guitar and sing for hours
Who is smarter? depends on the topic. We all have our areas of expertise
Who does the dishes? both of us (but me more)
Who does the laundry? mostly me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? we actually both really enjoy mowing the lawn
Who cooks dinner? both of us
Who drives when you are together? Ammon, but I take my turn
Who is more stubborn? Definently me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ammon
Whose parents do you see the most? Ammons
Who proposed? Ammon....about a week after we started officially dating. Well actually he didn't actually propose then, he just told me he wanted to marry me. We still can't figure out why I didn't run for the hills ;-)
Who is more sensitive? Ammon (except for when I am pregnant)
Who has more friends? All our friends are couples pretty much so it's a tie
Who has more siblings?I have 6 but if you count step siblings, Ammon has 10
Who wears the pants in the family? ughhh, I think I mostly do

2 comments:
I seriously love reading these. I'm so glad you have a blog :-)
Wow its good to get the inside scoop on your man.
Paige
Post a Comment