The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

pictures

So I took some pictures yesterday of my kids and I just thought I would share some. enjoy

7 comments:

Emily said...

Great pictures! Those are some cute kids you've got there. :)

Bill Gates II said...

Chalise they are so cute. I just love Addies hair. Mei's hair is wild and crazy too. I just love it because it fits her so well. If it is nicely done something just seems wrong!

Paige and Jason said...

Darn you, quit with the cute pics and making me baby hungry!!! Seriously your kids are about the cutest things ever. I hope it's not going to be to long before we get to see you again. Love to all. Paige

Paige and Jason said...

Chalise, there is no trick (at least i don't know of one) that prevents your wigits from getting deleted when you change templates. You just have to go through and do it again. Kinda sucks.

Erin said...

My goodness, your kids are so darling! Addie is growing up into such a cute little girl and Kimball such a little charmer.

Sheri said...

Super cute! I never knew you were a professional photographer! (Cause you are, you know.) Of course, it helps to have ridiculously beautiful children. :)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What precious pictures! I can't believe how grown up they are getting!