Well the search is over and we finally have a mini-van. I am still trying to get used to it but it is very nice to have a reliable car that we can all fit in comfortably. The day after we got it, we were driving around and Ammon probably said at least 10 times "I love this van...this van is so quiet...this van drives so nice..." Anyway, it is great to have a van and I got my Twilight book in the mail the same day. It was like Christmas :-)

On another note, I just had to post a picture of Addie and tell the story. Yesterday we were talking, I don't even remember what it was about but Addie said "NO!" very sternly. She knows that we don't like her talking to us like that and I said "ohhhh"
Addie: "Oh, that makes mommies life sad"
Me: "yeah that makes me sad when you talk to me like that"
Addie: "I will make mommies life so happy"
Me: "How"
Addie: "Like this"
and then she did this.


10 comments:
mua ha ha!
You can totally work the minivan...
Cute, cute, cute! I love when kids say things like that. Tyler is just starting to talk and this morning he woke up so early that I started crying and he said, "Are you okay?". So cute!
you make that van look good! who know's maybe one day we'll have a mini van? Mac says no way, we'll see..........
Congrats on the van! Thanks for the comments on my page, by the way. I'm very flattered that you like it, cause...I MADE IT MYSELF!!!! I used the instructions on the top of this site http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ get paper. (I joined one of the scrapbooky sites and created a paper myself and saved it to photobucket. Then, I used the html from this site http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ (on the right, in red) to paste in my paper. A little bit complicated, but I had fun. :)
Hey Loo, its time to do a little updating. Lets get with it hu?
:-)
almost all your fam has one of these! That is so much fun for me to see the sistas'. Were are the boys? Can't convince then to do one huh?
Congrats on the van!
Hey Chalise! So you finally broke down and got the mini van eh? It happens to the best of us! Cute new blogger layout by the way-how did you do that cute title for your name? We live in Ventura, CA-we live just a few minutes from the beach and 1 1/2 hrs from Disneyland. We would love you have you anytime!
I love your kids! I need to see you all soon. Wahoo for the mini-van. It looks very nice! Congrats!
I like your blog! The picture at the bottom of Addie in the tub is the BEST!
Post a Comment