So I went and got Kimball and Addies pictures taken and I realized that I didn't have to spend the big bucks that they charge, I would just do my own photo shoot so I did. Yesterday I got some really cute pictures and here are a couple of my favorites..jpg)
.jpg)
I haven't done the pictures of K- yet but I'll post them as soon as I get them done.

4 comments:
So I recognize Addie but who is the girl with the super long hair? Is that her too? By the way, these are so good! How did you do them?
Those pictures are great! Good job! (I'm with Jossie, that second girl with long hair doesn't look like Addie.)
That second girl is Cada, Addies friend. She is such a little model that I had to do some shots of her. I got some really cute ones of the two of them together that I will have to post.
So cute! I love your pictures! And it's easy to get good pictures when your subjects are the cutest too!
Post a Comment