The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Monday, October 8, 2007

Time for an update



So I think that it is time for an update on the blog. Life as a mother of two is going great. Addie absolutely adores Kimball. She loves to just kiss the top of his head when he is eating. She is always in his face trying to get him to smile. I wouldn't be surprised if his first "real smile" was for Addie. He is a very sweet natured boy and she has been very fun lately as well (with a lot of energy). On the days when I actually get ready, she is my little cheerleader saying "Oh honey, you look so pretty" and gives me a big hug. As soon as she hears the garage door go up, she knows that Ammon is home and she runs and opens the garage door and yells "HI DADDDDY!!! Wanna dance?"


Last week, I was trying to do some canning in between nursing Kimball and feeding Addie lunch when Addie had an accident in her pants (diarrhea) so I went and stuck her in the tub and was still trying to can since I had a pot of boiling water on the stove. I heard Addie trying to tell me something so I went into the bathroom and saw that she had had another accident in the bathtub, (Side note, poop is not fun to clean off bath toys) so I had to take her to our bathtub and finish her bath there. I had to just laugh and thought to myself "this is the beginning" but I was actually surprised because I found it more comical then frustrating. Hopefully, I can keep that humor.
Here is actually a picture of Kimballs eyes open. He is such a cute little guy. I am so in love.
I love this picrutre because you can just imagine what both of them are thinking by the looks on their faces.

No comments: