Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. It's so weird to think that we have been married for 3 years and we already have 2 kids. Wow how the time flies. It's also weird to think that last year at this time, we were in Nauvoo with Mathew and Valerie having so much fun.

So we stretched our anniversary out over the whole weekend. On Saturday we took the kids down to the St. George temple and walked around the grounds and visitors center. It was really sweet and Addie has been talking since about the temple that mommy and daddy got married in. Sunday we made some necklaces and bracelets for each other (a really masculin one for Ammon of course) and Monday we made a yummy dinnertogether.
Ammon set the table while I was at the store. Don't you love the napkin ghosts!
Ammon set the table while I was at the store. Don't you love the napkin ghosts! 
After dinner, Ammon and I went out and played catch and played at the park together. Here are some pics of our evening..jpg)



It was so much fun and I felt like we were back in our dating years...uh months....uh weeks......uh days. We were just being goofy together and went through McDonalds drive through and ordered a water, and then went and got some hot chocolate and shocktarts at the gas station. Some people may call doing shots of whiskey wild and crazy but that's only because they have never done the water/hot chocolat/shocktart combo. Boy do we know how to party. After that craziness, we went to lins to buy a quarter ring. For those of you who don't know, we had decided we were going to get married but didn't have a ring yet so we went to lins and got a quarter machine ring and he got down on his knee in the Lins parking lot and proposed right there. Well I wanted to get this moment on film so I MADE Ammon reinact it with me. He was SO embarrased. I was trying to set up a self timer on a garbage can in the parking lot and and lady saw me and asked if we wanted her to take our picture. Ammon was so embarrased and we were laughing so hard and the picture lady was laughing and the people walking by were smiling and giving us weird looks. Oh the memories.
.jpg)


It was so much fun and I felt like we were back in our dating years...uh months....uh weeks......uh days. We were just being goofy together and went through McDonalds drive through and ordered a water, and then went and got some hot chocolate and shocktarts at the gas station. Some people may call doing shots of whiskey wild and crazy but that's only because they have never done the water/hot chocolat/shocktart combo. Boy do we know how to party. After that craziness, we went to lins to buy a quarter ring. For those of you who don't know, we had decided we were going to get married but didn't have a ring yet so we went to lins and got a quarter machine ring and he got down on his knee in the Lins parking lot and proposed right there. Well I wanted to get this moment on film so I MADE Ammon reinact it with me. He was SO embarrased. I was trying to set up a self timer on a garbage can in the parking lot and and lady saw me and asked if we wanted her to take our picture. Ammon was so embarrased and we were laughing so hard and the picture lady was laughing and the people walking by were smiling and giving us weird looks. Oh the memories..jpg)

So this has nothing to do with our anniversary but I wanted to include this picture. Kimball is a very stiff little guy. Sometimes it is hard to get him to bend at all.

1 comment:
I LOVE your anniversary review and pics of orphan addie! I miss you guys! Kimball has a strong little neck!!! I'm excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment