The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Look back

Halloweens (Is that a word?) of the past.

Here is a look back at our Halloweens since Ammon and I have been married.

Halloween 2004
Our First Halloween together. This one was about a week after we got married. This was thrown together in a couple of hours but I think Ammon turned out great, don't you?


Halloween 2005

Fall=Football.



This was a fun year. I laughed so hard at Ammon. Kudos to him for being willing to dress up like a girl. I remember we walked into a ward Halloween party and none of the adults were really dressed up and the guys just looked at Ammon like they felt so bad for him. All the women loved it.


Halloween 2006

This was a fun year. Addie looked so cute as Little Red Ridding Hood.

Halloween 2007

We had a ward party a couple of days ago and our costumes all revolved around Ammons bald head. Ammon and I were Mr. and Mrs. Clean. Addie was a mop and Kimball was a basket of laundry. Tonight (Halloween) Addie will actually be able to dress up as something that is her choice (imagine that!) and so there will be an update soon of her as little Orphan Annie. Of course, Ammon will make the perfect Daddy Warbucks. I tell you, having a bald head has it's advantages at Halloween time.

2 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Whate a cute family! You are very creative! Way to go!

Matt and Valerie said...

You guys are so creative? Could Ammon be any more perfect for you? I sure wish we lived closer so you could help me be creative at Halloween time (and every other time too). We sure love and miss you guys.