The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

tea time

Today, one of my friends invited us over for a Valentines day tea party so Avonlea and I dawned our fanciest clothes....I guess I need a few more fancy dresses. To bad I'm not the same size as Addie. I would have had oodles to choose from.



Every girl needs some pearls

oh so much fun

yummy yummy yummy....This little girl KNOWS HOW TO EAT!


So do I of course

Princess Avonlea loves listening to stories.
Happy Valentines Day
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

she's getting so big! what a cute idea!

Bobi Jensen said...

Wow, how fun. I love reading the things your kids have said, they are so hilarious!

Miss you!
Bobi