The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Saturday, February 25, 2012

ink blot poop test

So what do you see? What does that say about you? I've never taken an ink blot test but I try to find shapes in the clouds like I'm sure many of you do. Well Avonlea goes beyond this. We are potty training her and after every BM she loves to look in her little potty and see what she see's. It is always an animal and typically it is a snake (not surprising). Today it was a monkey....I didn't see it, but whatevs.

3 comments:

Misty Call said...

Wait, wuh? You're potty training Avonlea? How did I miss that one haha? I must say, that little gal is an angel. I'm sure she'll be potty trained in a snap.

What a life!! said...

Have I told you lately that I love you? But whatevs...:)

Bobi Jensen said...

CB used to do that too :). Is Avonlea really that old? We miss you :(...