I have been having some issues with my blog lately. I did a whole Christmas post and for some reason it disappeared as soon as I tried to post it. Here are a few snapshots of our Christmas as well as some happenings from January.
Christmas Eve snapshot in our new jammys
Kimball was pretty excited to get a remote control monster truck for Christmas
Addie and Avonlea both got new dolls. Addie is also wearing her new Rapunzel dress I made her
Ammon is so good to play with the kids and over his Christmas break it was SO NICE to just have him home and relaxed. The kids had so much fun with him and I loved every minute of it.
oooo yummy cotton candy ice-cream. I love that Avonlea has to follow Kimball and Addie in whatever they do. One of my favorite things is to just watch them all play together.
For Ammon's birthday, I made him a map t-shirt that is sure to get some free back tickles.
I think he liked it.
Ammon and our good friend Nate have their birthdays a day apart. We combined the party's and it just so happened...
that we celebrated them on January 13th...which as EVERYONE knows, is Parowans Birthday. Other happenings in January is that Addie lost her first tooth. She was SO excited when she discovered that she had a loose tooth and told me it was "just so life changing!" She decided she wanted to keep it so she wanted me to make sure the tooth fairy did NOT come the first night and she decided she would take a picture of her tooth and leave THAT for the tooth fairy instead. I talked her into writing a note.

1 comment:
cute update! your family is adorable. we truly miss you guys.
Post a Comment