For the last couple of days, I have tried to be good about writing down the things Addie says as soon as she says them so I don't forget. Here are some of my favorites.
*As we were eating oatmeal one cool morning, Addie says "I wish I were a little person so I could just lay in this oatmeal and warm up" ....Addie, have you ever heard of a blanket?
* After about a 5 minute hypothesis of how God made water, Ammon and I were just smiling and nodding...Addie asks "Am I yakking to much?"
* "This is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE EVER!!! I got to hold a TOAD!"
*After making some milk and rice for the kids, Addie casually says "Mom, can you teach me the recipe to this so in case you die I can make it? That's kinda why I want an easy bake oven so if you and daddy die, I can make stuff and take care of Kimball and Avonlea"
*"Mom that girl I was playing with doesn't go to church or know about God"
"Well maybe you can teach her by being a good example"
"I already am, I told her about God and Jesus and that He died for us"
KIMBALL-While eating our ice cream out of waffle cones, Kimball says "Look it's a tomato storm" (tornado)
1 week ago

2 comments:
That girl cracks me up!!!!! I love her to pieces (and the other chillin's too)
So funny! Kendi really misses Addie and asks about her all the time. I'm reading Anne of Green Gables and it reminds me of Addie sometimes. So fun to have "spirited" little girls.
Post a Comment