The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Saturday, February 5, 2011

more before and after

So I finally "finished" my sewing/craft area the other day so I thought I would post some more before and after pictures. Here it is when we first moved in....oh so clean and free of clutter. This spot is under the stairs Here is some of my craft stuff and before I painted


And here it is all cluttered up. I wish I could show a better picture of the color. It is a beautiful light blue and very calming. You can just call me Harry Potter because I think I will be spending a lot of time here under the stairs
This is also set up as a little music area with the keyboard and Ammons guitar


My own little fabric store. I love having my fabric stored like this. It is so nice to be able to see what I have



Happy times




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Higgtastic said...

That's awesome Chalise! Looks so great. Having some of Ammon's stuff in there is a great idea. Now you and Ammon can hang out while you sew and craft!

Misty Call said...

I may be just a tad jealous that you have your own crafting space:) It looks super cute! I will have to come and get a grand tour sometime.

Emily said...

So cute! Great job.

Mary said...

Nice. I just reorganized all my fabric, and it feels so nice. Isn't it great having your own place to sew and craft? I love it.