Today is a good day because:
*I woke up to this
A heart attack on my bed full of "sweet" notes like "the sound of your voice is sweeter than the sweetest cucake with frosting and sprinkles and chocolate fudge and lots and lots of high fructose corn syrup!"
I love that man of mine
*because Kimball just wanted to snuggle this morning and told me he wanted to marry me when he grew up.
*because Addie and Kimball and I ate breakfast before school
*Because I went on walk OUTSIDE in the SUN
* Because today I am wearing a short sleeve t-shirt and I have my sliding door open
*Because the snow outside my door is almost all melted
*Because I get to spend the day with these two cuties (and because they are sleeping right now)
*Because a guy said "Howdy Mam" at the store today
*Because I have cake cooking in the oven
*Because I have great friends
* Because I LOVE my family
*Because I have a fun dinner planned
*Because I am happy!
*I may have forgotten that I left the griddle on...with pancakes still on it. But that's okay because we didn't want to eat them anyway and now it will just smell like I'm baking all day.
*It may be laundry day but thats okay because the smell from my dryer vent is coming in my house from my open door


2 comments:
cute post! sounds like a pretty sweet day. what did you make for dinner? bet it can't beat the nachos and corn dogs i gave my kids before running out the door to school. :) you are a cool lady.
How can I not have some of that happiness rub off on me after reading such a cheerful, fun post! I'm glad to hear your Valentine's was so wonderful. Don't you just love picture perfect days! And as soon as we're healthy here (which seems like it will never happen), I'm expecting you to come over and use my silhouette! Plus I need to return your paint swatches and your wonderful smelling oil:)
Post a Comment