The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Saturday, October 30, 2010

pick a theme

The INCREDIBLES....Red spandex, black speedo, sounds great to me. Well maybe not the spandex part. or the speedo part, Ok maybe that won't work after all
How about a few different themes. Snow White anyone? Back in May, Addie wanted to cut her hair so she could be Snow White for Halloween. I had been trying to get her to cut her hair for a while so I quickly agreed and so for the last 5 months Addie has continued to say she wanted to be Snow White....ok
What a beauty this Snow White girl is. And she can talk like Snow White too....just ask her
well Snow White needs a little friend. Ahhh it's Dopey. What a cutey pie that Dopey is

Cackle Cackle Cackle, come here little children. Would you like an apple little children?
Thank goodness for that makeup class I took in college. Oh wait, what makeup?
Okay change up the themes
You're a good man Charlie Brown

Man's best friend....and what a cute little friend Snoopy is
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joslyn said...

Great costumes! Are you the witch??? I can't tell if it's you...that is an awesome costume! And the Charlie Brown is so creative! I'm sad; we usually do themed Halloween costumes but I dropped the ball this year!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Awesome! I love it. I seriously look forward to seeing your Halloween pictures every year. You're very talented & creative!

Cindy Anderson said...

Chalise - is that YOU? Looks like you popped right out of the book of fairy tales!