The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Saturday, October 30, 2010

a few months late

Well now it's Addies turn to have her 1st day of school. We finally moved to our place where we will be living for a while so Addie started school. Addie thrives on learning new things and really enjoyed school.

Her Kindergarten is all day which is nice in some ways but it's hard having my girl gone all day. The night before, I was packing her lunch and I got a little teary thinking of all the things she would have to do without me and have to do all by herself. It was such a sad feeling. I know I can't keep her from growing up but somtimes I wish I could just pause time and keep her little. It is so hard to believe that this is my little Addie Mae going to Kindergarten. It seems like it was just yesterday that she was born

I was able to snap this picture with her teacher when I dropped her off
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bryce and Kathy said...

okay, so I'm really out of the loop, but when & where did you move to?