Christmas this year was wonderful. Everyone was healthy by Christmas and in good spitirs. We went to Parowan Christmas Eve and spent the evening with my parents. We decided to decorate a tree for the animals so here is Addie stringing popcorn and cranberries. She did very well.
Here is the tree that we were decorating. We had apples and oranges and pinecones covered in peanut butter and bird seed, along with the popcorn and cranberries. This tree also had Christmas lights on it so I hope the animals don't get the fruit and lights mixed up.
Singing Christmas songs with Grandma Vincent
Addie and Kimball as Mary and Joseph for the nativity.
Ammon enjoying his blanket that I made. It was fun to totally surprise him with this. I made it while the kids were staying with Nana for the week and I had it all cleaned up every day by the time Ammon got home. He had no idea and I loved surprising him. The girls in my family have not had very good luck when giving blankets to guys. Luckily I married him and he promised to stay with me before I gave him the blanket or I might be worried :-)

2 comments:
So adorable! What a wonderful family time. That's what it's all about. Good job on Ammon's quilt, Chalise. It's not easy making a quilt for Ammon. You have to make it at least 9 ft long, since he's almost 7 feet tall! Love you, Mom
How fun! We were also in P-town for Christmas Eve. It's so fun you made your hubby a quilt for Christmas. Mike has been wanting me to make him a levi quilt for a while. I should follow your example.
Post a Comment