The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December fun

We had so much fun this December. I am going to always try to have my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving. We were really able to enjoy the holidays a lot more. My motto was simplicity this month...which is one of the reasons I didn't do Christmas cards but I figure anyone I would send a Christmas card to has the address to our blog and can keep up with what is going on in our life if they really are interested. So here is what is going on in our life this last month.

Decorating the gingerbread men for the tree. All of the gingerbread men that we hung around the bottom of the tree are now missing legs, arms and heads.....how strange. I can't imagine that they would really taste that great. I guess I need to feed my children more so they don't have to resort to stale cookies.

Addie and Kimball got to visit with Santa twice this year. Once at our ward party, which Addie was sure to ask him if she was on the good list or the bad list. She said she would let him decide what to get her but she sure was happy to see him. Because she was happy to see him, so was Kimball. They also got another surprise visit from Santa at a family party at my sister Valeries house. That was a surprise to most of us and very very fun.

You're never to old for Santa Clause

My siblings and I at our family Christmas party. It was nice to be there and feeling well. I was supposed to get my wisdom teeth out the day before the party but I got the flu the day before and canceled my wisdom teeth appt. Luckily, it was a very quick flu and I felt great the next day and was able to enjoy the party. Ammon also got sick the day after me but was feeling pretty good for the party as well. Luckily it was a very short flu.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: