The night before Thanksgiving my sisters Val (and Matt) and Michelle (and Nick) and Ammon and I went to the movie New Moon together. We did this last year and it was so fun, we decided to do it again. We were laughing at this picture because the theater was completely dark and Ammon was taking the picture. We had to do it several times because it wasn't centered at all and it kept blinding us. This one was the best of them all if that says anything. It was so fun to be together without kids and laugh and enjoy a late night date. Thanks mom and Dad for watching the kids.
This is one of my moms quilts that we are in front of. Our garage was like a quilt show with all of my moms quilts we hung. They are all so beautiful.

We went and got our Christmas tree and decorated it. I love making these memories. The kids had so much fun decorating the tree and we just let them have at it. As you can see in the picture on the left, the bottom of the tree was totally full of balls. I especially love the large clump of balls on the bottom left of the tree. After they went to bed, we "re-arranged" the balls a little. Last night Ammon and I made a fireplace out of a cardboard box, our Fall leaves, and some Christmas lights. I still need to add the mantle part of it but I love how it turned out. Oh so cozy.
I had to take a picture of Addie this morning in her beautiful new dress that Nana got her. So precious


1 comment:
Hey my friend...this is your aubs posting from my brother in laws computer...I love your "fireplace" You are the most creativest girl I know! Hope all is well with you and your family and your belly baby! love you
Post a Comment