Check out this snow! It just keeps comming down. I've actually enjoyed it this year. Maybe it's because we don't have to worry about waking up at 6:30 to shovel, like we did when we were the apartment onsite-managers. The kids have really enjoyed it too. Addie loves eating snow and although she understands that you shouldn't eat yellow snow, she doesn't see anything wrong with eating the snow from the bottom of your shoe or the Walmart parking lot. YUCK!
Here she is eating the snow. At least it was clean
On another note, my wonderful friend Aubrey just moved away. She was my walking buddy and my sewing buddy and my venting buddy...me venting, not her. Now what am I going to do. Man I'm gonna miss you Aubs.


4 comments:
I love Aubrey too. I'm going to miss all of you...
Those were cute pix of the kids in the snow. I was just laughing at Addie's belly laughs. That kid just cracks me up. I hope we get to see you guys before to long.
I can't believe how much snow there is. Evey little kid has to enjoy the taste of snow. I am also sad that the Tuttle's moved.
I know how hard it is when friends move away. My neighbor I've had since we built our home just moved. She was the one I went to for everything too and our kids were the same ages so it was perfect.
Post a Comment