Is it just me or has December gone by super fast this year? I feel like I want to leave up all my decorations for another month at least but Christmas is in 2 days. I guess I could re-decorate our tree for Valentines Day :-). Here are just a few pictures of the last month. More will follow. I need to catch up on my posts before Christmas gets here.
Here we are getting the Christmas tree. Addie didn't last to long in the snow and spent most the time with my sister in the car (Thanks Varoo) Kimball did surprisingly well on my back. He seemed like he enjoyed it despite the fact that when I took him out, his pants, shoes and socks were soaking. Weather that was from snow falling in the backpack or an incompetent diaper, I don't know. We found a beautiful tree though.See, I told you it was pretty
Good ol' St. Nick. Kimball wasn't too sure about Santa. Maybe that is because Ammon was chasing him around the house with a huge Santa doll. I'm sure he will need therapy later. Addie was sick this day but wanted to Thank Santa and ask him for a candy cane.


1 comment:
I sure hope it wasn't an incompetent diaper. Nothing like a faulty diaper to ruin a trip.
Post a Comment