The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Sunday, November 23, 2008

classic

So I went to choir....need I say more
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ange said...

I guess you can't leave Ammon home alone with the kids anymore. At least your kids will have fun memories with their dad. I bet you wish you would have been fun to join in on the fun.

Paige and Jason said...

Wow, watch out when Ammon gets ahold of the camera hu? Hehe this pix cracked me up. Cant wait to see you in a few days.

Mary said...

Hey, that reminds me of the time we had the "pig dinner" at your house. I think I still have spaghetti in my hair from that.

~Kreitzers said...

SO FUNNY!!!!!! I love the look on Addie's face, priceless!!!!!

Emily said...

Ha Ha! What a fun dad!

Bill Gates II said...

I love your blog. Your little family is so FUN! I wish we were fun. Hey, there is an Elder serving in my ward from Parowan. He is new, and I can't remember his name. I will ask John and get back to ya. Your dad set him apart. We had them over for dinner and talked of Parowan the whole night. So Fun!

Valeri Crockett said...

Love it! What a fun daddy!

Stacia said...

Hahaha! This is so fun! I guess kids need dads too! :)