The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Thursday, November 20, 2008

what happens when Ammon uses the camera

So after the last post, Ammon felt reprimanded and started taking pictures. These are some of the ones that he took....that night. Well I took the last one because they were posing and needed someone else to take it. He took a picture that I laughed pretty hard at but thought that it might scare off the faint of heart from reading the blog anymore. It was a close up picture of his leg bent at the knee, but it looked like something else entirely. For you Thumbwars fans, you probably would understand better if I said "That's no moon". I found it funny that even though he was taking the pictures, most of them were of him and Addie. I love my hubby








Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ange said...

Ammon is so funny. I miss your cute little family so much. I hope you are enjoying the family ward though.

Melanie said...

I'm going to call Ammon "Sparkle Butt" from now on.

Ammon said...

DELETE THIS NOW!!!! PLEASE PLEASE, I HAVE FRIENDS AND A REPUTATION TO KEEP HONEY!
IF YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE ME, THEN I WILL KNOW YOU DO BY TAKING THIS PICTURE OFF.