Okay so I must apologize to Darla, Paige, Michelle and whoever I may have rolled my eyes at when they told me that I HAD to read the Twilight books. Why would I ever be interested in reading a book about vampires? Please Forgive me. I have become obsessed with these books. I have not been able to put them down. The first night I got them, I stayed up till 4:30 in the morning reading them. I dream about it every night and think about it when I am awake. I finished the 3rd one last night and I don't know what I am going to do until the next one comes out. Wow, I sound pretty pathetic. If any of you have never read these books, you really should. They are so GOOD!!!
1 week ago


6 comments:
Hey there,
I find it funny that you are now as obsessed as the rest of us. I just got my friend to read them as well, and I have been trying for months to get her to finally do it. She finished all 3 books in a weekend. Im sure someone has told you how to read the first chapter of her 5th book right. Im excited to read that one as well. So keep up the updates. They are so fun to see and read. Love you
Paige
Only in the magical world of Harry Potter are vampires acceptable.
Kate gave me the first one for my birthday but I haven't had time yet to pull it out. Maybe I should give it a whirl!
I heard these are really good. Maybe I'll have to look into reading them.
these are a must read
Oh my gosh! I LOVE THESE BOOKS! I just finished the last one last week. I'm hooked! Can't wait until the movies comes out :-)
Post a Comment