The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ready to pop



Well, I was hoping by now that I would be able to post some pictures of the new babe on the blog, but alas, he seems content to stay in his little nest a little longer. Everyday I wake up thinking "maybe I will go into labor today" but thus far, I have ended everyday thinking "maybe during the night" only to wake up thinking "maybe today..." as you can see, it is always on my mind. I have been getting a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions and there was one night that I thought for sure I was going into labor but I will just keep wishing and hoping.



Not much else is going on around here. Today in nursery, Addie was fighting over a toy with another girl and the other little girl bit her. I don't know if you can see it very well in the picture but she has a definite bite mark bruise and this picture was taken over 5 hours after it happened. However, after she calmed down, she and the little girl were friends again.

Well, there is not much more to say. My sister Val is flying out this Tuesday and I am very excited about that. We always have a lot of fun and laughs together thinking back to old times and being silly together. Addie will get to spend some time with her cousin TJ who she only gets to see about once a year so I am glad for that.

Well time to close out this entry and go and drink some more raspberry leaf tea.

No comments: