The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Sunday, August 12, 2007

This Little Piggy

I love my family! Saturday night, my mom called to ask if we wanted to come over for a pig dinner. Now those of you who may not be familiar with pig dinners, this is not where you roast a pig in the ground, but where you eat out of troughs like little piggies. I was quite surprised to learn that Darla (my oldest sister) has never partaken of this wonderful activity. She and her sons are out visiting from Chicago. Our friends Jason and Erin came over with us and we enjoyed a delicious dinner out of our troughs. This is quite the experience and as you can see from the pictures, a very delicate process. One thing I have learned is that you have to just dig your face right in there, like Ammon for example.
Notice there are no pictures of me. Do you think I would actually humiliate myself when I am the one typing the blog. I don't think so.

1 comment:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks like a blast! You make me laugh. Thanks for taking care of my sis!