November came and went without a post
We have so so much to be Thankful for and at the top of that list is our Heavenly Father and are wonderful family and friends. Addie made a thankful turkey at school at she got a little more specific about things she is thankful for...like our toilet. You know, I would have to say after thinking about it, I am VERY thankful for our toilet as well. What would life be like without indoor plumbing? If you have a toilet, you are blessed. Just remember that the next time you feel down in the dumps.

This year, we hosted Thanksgiving here at our house and had several wonderful friends over. We have been so blessed with amazing people that we are lucky enough to call our friends. It really helps make these holidays away from our family not make us so homesick.

I was enjoying the delicious food so much, I didn't really take many pictures but I did manage to get a few
We have so so much to be Thankful for and at the top of that list is our Heavenly Father and are wonderful family and friends. Addie made a thankful turkey at school at she got a little more specific about things she is thankful for...like our toilet. You know, I would have to say after thinking about it, I am VERY thankful for our toilet as well. What would life be like without indoor plumbing? If you have a toilet, you are blessed. Just remember that the next time you feel down in the dumps.
This year, we hosted Thanksgiving here at our house and had several wonderful friends over. We have been so blessed with amazing people that we are lucky enough to call our friends. It really helps make these holidays away from our family not make us so homesick.
I was enjoying the delicious food so much, I didn't really take many pictures but I did manage to get a few
And of course, we had to end our evening with some A-MAZE-ING pie. Yummm!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment