The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

going private....... again

for security, I am going to go private...again, so if you want an invite please leave me your e-mail address as a comment or e-mail me at chalisev@yahoo.com. If you already gave me your address last time I went private, I should still have your address.
thanks :-)

25 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

spenny.nellie@gmail.com

We want to be on your blog and to see picts of your cute new baby girl!
-Nellie

Sheri said...

sheriwx at hotmail.

Mary said...

sorensenmary at gmail

Jossie said...

jossie_s@hotmail.com

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael & Nikki said...

mn_duff@hotmail.com

Fire -n- Ice said...

nkljones@hotmail

LeAnn said...

leannbarnes@mail.com

Cheryl Meibos said...

cherylm@redcliffascent.com :)

Shannon said...

shanny_eveski at yahoo

James and Jamie Rust said...

I want to be added:)
Hope things are going well for you guys and your cute familly:)

jamierust15@yahoo.com

Chelseys Blog said...

chelsey.16@hotmail.com

~Kreitzers said...

thekreitzers@yahoo.com

Patty Sampson said...

I want to be added. :)

patty.sampson@gmail.com

(P.S.- this is Patty Bell, if you remember me.)

Emily said...

babcocks@gmail.com

Joslyn said...

joslynrobbins at hotmail

Michelle and Nick said...

I'm sure you have mine, but just in case...71cents@gmail.com

Heather said...

I'd love to keep up with you guys! byuredhead4@yahoo.com (this is ammon's cousin heather)

Emily said...

snowhite1226@yahoo.com

i forgot that i use my old email to sign in to blogger.

JaKe and NaT* said...

i'm so glad i found your blog right before you went private.. yay!!! mmwaa2006@yahoo.com....

Whit said...

Ty and Whitney Ulrich
wjwiki07@hotmail.com

Tyann said...

Thanks for the comment, Chalise. The name you picked for your little one is beautiful. Now we need to see some pictures! :)
tyann.pangan@gmail.com

The Dalley's said...

Hey Chalise,
Can I be invited too? This is the only way I get to stay up with everbody since I never see any one.;)
Kalliedalley@gmail.com

Mat and Brittena said...

Just in case you didn't get my email! brittenaspieth@yahoo.com

RonElaine said...

ronnielainelarsen@gmail.com