Okay, so I finally took my blog private (I should have done that before she was born) but now I can finally post about her birth. First we will start with the rest of the pregnancy. You know you are ready to pop when you have to turn sideways to do the dishes, and your belly button looks like a 3rd nipple (sorry to those sensitive to that word :-), and your stretch marks look like an atlas. yup I'm letting it all out.
Here I am at 39 weeks. Check out that belly. Can you say HUGE!
Kimball didn't mind my big belly. He would come and pat my belly and just say "hi baby" or "Hi Annie" (that is how he pronounces Avonlea) It was really cute. Sometimes he would come up to me holding HIS belly and say "baby kicking"Here I am at 39 weeks. Check out that belly. Can you say HUGE!
This picture is at 40 weeks and the day before she came. She had dropped so my belly wasn't as big, thank goodness.
My last picture being pregnant. Don't you love those hospital gowns?
Next post= birth story



No comments:
Post a Comment