The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I love you because...

Happy Fathers Day Ammon!!! You are the best dad and husband anyone could ask for. There are so many reasons I love you but here are a few.


You have the best attitude and I can't recall you ever loosing your temper
You sincerely care about people, even if you don't know them
You are so humble and selfless
You are SUCH A HARD WORKER!! and a wonderful provider for our family


Here are a few reasons I know the Addie and Kimball love you
You are the best playmate EVER
You are the best dance partner for Addie...which is why she asks every time you come home "Daddy do you want to dance?"
You are a great rocket ship and horsey for Kimball
They can feel your love in everything you do and say


Happy Fathers Day Ammon
We are so lucky to have you.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt and Valerie said...

I agree with everything Cheese said! I am so glad you are in our family Ammon. You have given Chalise wings to fly and I have loved watching it! Thanks for being a great brother-in-law. Sure love ya tons!