So I still have not uploaded the pictures from my computer for a while so I thought I would do a flashback as a post today. This post is from my highschool years (obviously) when we were doing the play "Wizard of Oz" It was fun and if you can't tell, I was a muchkin. I know there is nothing more attractive than an overweight muchkin with grandma boobs (which were my knees). We had these little skateboard things that we rolled around on and danced. Here is a shout out to the rest of you bloggers who are in my picture today. Angie (Dorthy), Jenny (Peach munchkin), I hope you guys enjoy this as well.


3 comments:
That was SUCH a fun show! Thanks for the flashback :)
Wow. I... um... wow. I didn't think any of that evidence survived. Is it just me or am I making a really weird-slash-scary face in that photo?
Those were the days though! Thanks for the memories.
That picture is classic!
Post a Comment