The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Saturday, February 14, 2009

100th post


This is my 100th post!!! Wow, unfotunantly, I haven't uploaded my pictures from my camera in a while so it's not going to be anything new. Perfect time for Flashback Friday (even though it is Saturday). Being Valentines day, I thought I would flashback to our wedding. It's almost been 4 1/2 years now. I always wanted to get married in the Fall so we had a short engagement (the best kind) to achieve this. Life was crazy busy at the time. I was doing the block in my schooling and I was determined to not spend a ton of money on the wedding and found ways to work around that. My brother and his wife made the cake (beautiful). My sisters friend and husband took the pictures and did the flowers, my mom did the refreshments, my roommates and friends helped me make the centerpieces and decorate. It turned out so beautiful and was one of the best days of my life. I got to marry the perfect person for me. He makes me laugh and treats me better than I deserve. I love that guy. Happy Valentines Day Ammon.

2 comments:

Cindy Anderson said...

Hey Chalisey-Poo,
I remember etching those pumpkin center pieces! You did have a very nice wedding. Can't believe it's been 4.5 years!

Rhiannon said...

Chalise, your Addie cracks me up! I just read all the way down Addie's funny list and seriously I was in stitches. The "pears and poops" made tears. Just hearing her makes me know she's got to be your daughter. Love you tons friend.