The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

should I???


I have been debating if I should cut my hair or not. It's fun having long hair but a change is fun too. What do you think? Should I cut it?
(p.s.- this is another "makeoversolutions.com picture)

10 comments:

Hanna said...

I LOVE your long hair, but actually, you look good with short hair too, so either way you are beautiful! :)

~Kreitzers said...

HEY I want to do that! I didn't know you could do that, I'm totally trying it!!!

SO I love my job and we're STILL hiring, oh how I'd love you to work with me.

Mary said...

Chop it.

Michelle and Nick said...

I think it looks great and you should do it (and then I would have the longest hair in the family again-unless Paige does...)

CJ Armstrong said...

I really like it short and long. But the picture looks great. Either way but I would say short.

Paige and Jason said...

I think that style is to die for cute. And since you have the ability to do cute hair styles you would look like you just left a salon every day.

Oh and by the way Michelle, my hair IS longer then yours :-P

Josie said...

I love it! You would look so cute with that haircut!

Matt and Valerie said...

Hey Cheese,
I am just getting caught up on all the belly laughs and I absolutely adore that little girl of yours! She is so funny! Seriously, where does she come up with these things. Can't wait to see what she's going to be like as a teenager. :-)
Love ya,
Val
ps - you look adorable with this haircut

Rhiannon said...

I'm feeling that hair cut! It's so cute. I have been thinking layer, layers, but chicken out every time. Then I went and bought to different hair colors and I can't even decide between them now.... so silly over just hair. Wonder why God didn't juts make us all bald! Less to worry about and less to preen over.

Have fun with whatever you decide to do!

James and Jamie Rust said...

Oh my goodness!! Your long hair is so cute! But that picture is also darling. I am all about cutting hair so I say WACK IT!