The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Sunday, December 9, 2007

What a cutie


For those of you who live far away and don't get to see our growing boy, here are some pictures. I just have to say that I think he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen (I'm not bias or anything :-) but as you can see, he is even cute when he is snoozing.

7 comments:

Michelle and Nick said...

He is so freakin cute. I'm excited to be able to see him in a couple of weeks. We need to make plans for the holiday. What are we going to do Christmas Eve? Are we doing stocking stuffers? Did you know Kyle and Lena are coming? Let's talk soon!

Chalise said...

Kyle and LEna are coming???? WoooHoo. We should all sleep in the family room again. I really like doing the stocking stuffers but maybe instead of every person buying one, we could buy in couples. for example, Ammon and
I would buy gifts for you and one for nick and one for seth, etc. weill have to think of something fun for christmas eve.

Paige and Jason said...

He almost, ALMOST makes me want another one. He is so dang cute. I can't wait to hold him and play with Addie when we come down on the 28th,. Im really sad that we don't get to be down there with you guys for Christmas. Maybe one year Michelle will have to buck up and actually have one at home:-)he he, don't kill me Michelle cause I know your reading this. Love you guys. Hope we can see you soon.

Michelle and Nick said...

Well Paige, we were planning on doing it next year at YOUR house! Why would I want to miss out on Christmas at home with all the good food and fun times. Too bad M & V won't be there to share in the joy and flatulence...that is where Jason would come in handy!

Paige and Jason said...

Hey Loo,
don't you love how Michelle and I are useing your blog as our personal fighting grounds. :-) It's kinda funny that the whole reason we did the vincentfam website is so we could keep in touch, yet we do it thru blogs...hmm

The Nut House said...

Hey Loo, Its time for an update.

The Nut House said...

Hey Loo.
Its time for an update :-)