This site will let you know when we have updated the blog.If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting
So the one thing that Camrie is DETERMINED to ask Santa for is a fish. Im not sure what we will do about that. A big tank would require feeding but a little tank just seems like a lame Santa gift. I don't know. I am also worried about Camrie wanting to overfeed them. I may do some sweet talking.
4 comments:
So the one thing that Camrie is DETERMINED to ask Santa for is a fish. Im not sure what we will do about that. A big tank would require feeding but a little tank just seems like a lame Santa gift. I don't know. I am also worried about Camrie wanting to overfeed them. I may do some sweet talking.
I guess the fish haven't learned the trick of binge and purge....
I'm sorry to say, but that's hilarious! I hope your next fish last longer. But hey, if your gonna die, overeating is a good way to go.
I'm so proud of us for starting to leave more comments. Let's keep it up so we can all feel like people are actually reading what we write!
Post a Comment