The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Thursday, March 21, 2013

He's Here!!!

View HERE
If you need an invite to our private blog (or need me to send it again ;-) just leave me a comment in the comment box or e-mail me at chalisev@gmail.com

5 comments:

Emily said...

Would love to read your blog! babcocks@gmail.com

Again congrats to your newest little one
Emily (Rawlinson) Babcock

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! I love your blog (and of course I love you more!) Amandakb9@gmail.com
Miss you and your sunshininess!
Mandy Bullock

Rhiannon said...

I'm not in either. Birth stories are my bread and butter, I don't know why I enjoy them so much! Congrats and can't wait to read
About his arrival!

Rhiannon said...

Oh. Vietmom2con@gmail.com

Nicole said...

I'd love to read your blog! nicwoolley@gmail.com