Well I was uploading my pictures on my parents computer and I found some pictures and on my camera that are blog worthy so I thought I would do a quick random blog entry.
She is going potty!!! OK so I know she is no where near being potty trained. She is barely walking for heavens sake but she knows what to do when we sit her on the toilet. Every time we put her on the toilet, she goes to the bathroom. This is very helpful before bath time because as you may (or hopefully may not) know, poop is no fun to clean out of a bathtub.
He likes a hard drink every now and then. So hard, that it is solid. This was one of Ammons fathers day gifts. Some friends and I got together to make these cute six packs filled with all sorts of yummies. I think that one Ammon is "drinking" is reese's pieces. She is going potty!!! OK so I know she is no where near being potty trained. She is barely walking for heavens sake but she knows what to do when we sit her on the toilet. Every time we put her on the toilet, she goes to the bathroom. This is very helpful before bath time because as you may (or hopefully may not) know, poop is no fun to clean out of a bathtub.
This is one of the random pictures I found on my parents computer. This was taken about 6 years ago when I was student teaching at Parowan Elementary. It was 100 day (the 100th day of school) and some of the teachers dressed up for it. I remember when I walked into class, it took a while for the kids to realize it was me. I also remember going home and trying to give Ammon a kiss hello....lets just say I had to chase him around the house and corner him to give him a kiss....he was only a little traumatized.
But if that was traumatizing....let's talk about this next photo. So my family use to have a tradition of dressing up in our most craziest outfits we could find on Christmas eve....no I don't know exactly why....it was just one of those things that randomly got started and progressively got worse. I love it. Good good times. Ammon and I are on the left. Ammon with the cool sunglasses and me with the horns. To protect the innocent, I won't mention names of the others. I love my family



1 comment:
It's a good thing Nick stopped dressing up, or he would have been very tempted to hurt you. I love your face in this pic.
Post a Comment