Well life goes on after all. I have not been blogging as much as of late....I find sleep much more appealing then it used to be. That may be because of a sweet little baby I hold in my arms during the night. We are all smitten with this angel and she is such a good baby. However, I need to post some pictures specifically for my sister who lives far away in Chicago-land and has not been able to see her.
This is one of my favorite things
This is one of my favorite things
She continues to gain weight like a pro. She is in the 90th % for weight. at 7 weeks she weight 12.4 lbs. She is smiling and such a little doll.
She is really loving her baths as well
As for other news in our lives, for those of you who may not know, Ammon applied to 3 pharmacy schools this year and interviewed at a school in South Jordan in January and we finally heard from them and he was not accepted. He also interviewed at Creighton University in Omaha Nebraska last week and we will be hearing from them in the next 2 weeks. If we are accepted, we will be moving this summer to Omaha and if not, we will be staying here in Cedar and Ammon will continue to take more classes and we will apply to more pharmacy schools next year. We are pretty excited to just find out where we will be so we can plan accordingly.


No comments:
Post a Comment