The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chop Chop

I did it!

I Love it!
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

You look hot! I love it love it love it!

Michelle and Nick said...

Very cute. Did you donate it?

Lynn said...

Looks really good Chalise! Glad you could muster up the courage, it paid off!

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous! I am a big advocate of short hair!-Mercy

Paige and Jason said...

That style suits you! Was Ammon sad to see all that hair go bye bye? I love it!

Haley Hatch Freeman said...

You are so beautiful! Both these pics are great! I love your new hair cut.
What does Ammon think?

Josie said...

Wow! I think it looks so cute! It will be so much easier to do, and there will be a lot less hair for baby to grab!

Rhiannon said...

SO HOT! I hope someone lucky got all those beautiful red locks?

Mary said...

Lovin it! It's probably so much easier to do too...

Ange said...

So CUTE!!! I have always loved your long beautiful hair, but the short is cute.

Matt and Valerie said...

You look adorable, and I have to say that I think we look a lot more alike now that we both have short hair (not that I am calling myself adorable). When I come home next month (hooray!) I want you to restyle mine- it really needs it. Sure love ya.
Val

~Kreitzers said...

Super cute I just did the exact same thing, change is a breath of fresh air isn't it :)

Mary said...

Hey Carrie, wants to check your blog too... Her address is carrielynneh@yahoo.com

Emily said...

I really do love your hair! very cute! By the way, Happy Birthday! As soon as we left your house last night I felt bad that I didn't say happy birthday then. How did you celebrate? It was so good to see you guys! we'll do it again soon.

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Your hair is absolutely DARLING. Thanks for your cute comment, and THANK YOU for helping Aubrey with Londyn. I really appreciate it. That's so cute that your little one wanted to "borrow" her. How CUTE!
-Brooke

Sheri said...

cute!