The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blog tag

So I have been tagged for blog tag by Erin so everyone, here are a few interesting quirky facts about me.
1. I really love cemeteries, especially really historic old ones. I think they are very peaceful places. (I don't really enjoy them as much at night)
2. I was born with 11 toes. Kinda quirky, kinda cool and for those of you wondering, no I still don't have the 11th and no I didn't keep it. This is actually a lot more common than you would think.
3. Ammon and I got married 3 and1/2 months after we re-met. YEAH it was fast but has turned out superbly well.
4. I was in a play called "Blythe Spirit" my first year of college. I actually had a theater scholarship my first year to Snow but I realized it was not my passion and required too much time.
5. I have a habit of popping AMMONS knuckles.
6. Right now I am wearing some purple, blue, green and teal striped pants that Ammon and I made when we were dating. They are really ugly but very comfortable.

I tag: Michelle, Valerie, Misa, Lacie, and Mary
Okay, so here's the rules:
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I've already been tagged once on my blog (http://straightfromthefarm.blogspot.com/2007/01/tagged.html), but here it goes again...

1. When I put my groceries on the conveyor belt thing to check out, I purposely organize them by weight when I put them on so it's easier for the baggers to bag.

2. Rob and I are going to backpack Europe when I graduate.

3. I am a closet watcher of the show America's Next Top Model (embarrassing I know...)

4. When I grow up, I'm going to have 900 pet cows, and my house will smell like manure.

5. My 16 year old brother makes more money than I do :(

6. I give tours of campus for perspective students, so I know a ton of random facts about SUU campus.

Bill Gates II said...

Chalise that was so much fun. I have loved reading new things about my friends and family that I didn't know. I loved your things too. It made me miss you. Thanks for tagging me

Erin said...

I learned some new things about you!! I didn't know you like to go to cemetaries! That's awesome. Hope you are all doing well,
Erin

Paige and Jason said...

Hey Loo,
I think its time to update your blog. I check it every so often to see if you do. Im getting a bit impaiant. By the way did you know that we will be down in Parowan from the 28th to the 31st this month. Stick around that weekend so I can see my boy and we can play.
Paige