The Mitchells preblog

This site will let you know when we have updated the blog. If you would like an invite to our private blog, please leave your e-mail in a comment. Thanks for visiting

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Here We Go

I'm not really sure while I am doing this, seeing as I am HORRIBLE at keeping a journal and blogging is basically just keeping a journal online for all to read right? Well we are going to try. At this point in our lives, we are living in Cedar City Utah while Ammon finishes school. Addie is turning two next week and is quite a little character. She keeps us laughing a lot. Yesterday, we were sitting on our front porch watching some lighting and listening to the thunder. It started raining and Addie stated "Thunder going potty" .....well how can you argue that.
As for me, I am 7 months pregnant and feeling it. I am into the uncomfortable stage and not enjoying feeling like an elephant. This little guy inside of me is a little bully but we are pretty excited to meet him. Addie loves giving the baby hugs and kisses and is quite the little mother. Well, Addie is fighting taking her nap right now and I need to go get her to sleep. Chow for now.

3 comments:

CJ Armstrong said...

I love you guys. I hope you have fun on Saturday at the play.

Hales said...

Ditto CJ! Other than calling Addie other cute names I certainly prefer calling her Tigerlily! i always miss her.
Love Hayley

Hales said...

Don't worry! I'm not to much like Mum.
I just get more excited over Addi.